I use PhotoLoader for Facebook when I need to upload batches of pictures right from the iPhone or iPad. If you have segregated some photos into an album on the Photos, PhotoLoader makes it very convenient to upload the whole album to your Facebook account. No need to upload snapshots one by one – PhotoLoader for Facebook will then start the seamless upload with a few clicks.
Steps in Using PhotoLoader for Facebook:
1. Log in to your Facebook account within PhotoLoader. It will automatically load all the albums which are already in your Facebook account.
2. Tap Upload on the lower bar. From the Upload window, there’s an Organize button. Tapping on Organize will bring up two upload options: Add individual Photos or Add a Photo Album.
3. For this tutorial I will pick Add individual Photos. I selected 3 photos of my niece wearing a blonde wig.
4. Click on Upload. You have the options to upload them in order or randomly.
5. If you don’t have the preferred album set up previously on Facebook, you can create a new album within the app itself by clicking on New.
6. Enter Photo Album information. Tap on Upload and your upload begins. You will be notified after all pictures have been successfully uploaded.